Xiaomi Redmi 4, the company’s upcoming mid-range Redmi series smartphone has surfaced on Geekbench. This reveals that it will be powered an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 SoC, pack 3GB RAM and run Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
Additionally, a weibo user has revealed that it will come with a 5-inch 1080p display and will be unveiled on August 25th. Earlier rumors indicate that it will come with a fingerprint sensor and unibody metal design. No details about the cameras or battery capacity yet.
According to the user, Xiaomi will unveil a flagship smartphone in September, which could be the Mi Note 2 that surfaced last month with a 5.7-inch 1080p or Quad HD display, Snapdragon 821 SoC and dual 12-megapixel cameras.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB of RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 8
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS