Moto Z Play (XT1635), a mid range smartphone in the new Moto Z series got certified by TENAA in China recently. Now the live images of the smartphone has surfaced that shows the design of the phone clearly. It has similar design as the Moto Z and has support for Moto Mods.
Geekbench listing already confirmed Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 SoC and 3GB of RAM.
According to the live images, the phone will have a slim metal frame with rounded edges.
Moto Z Play rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.4×76.4×6.99mm; Weight: 165g
- Moto Mods connector, Water repellent nano-coating
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C
- 3300/3510mAh battery with Turbo charging
It is expected to be announced soon but we have not seen press shots of the phone yet.