Xiaomi already teased 10-Core SoC, dual cameras and OLED display for the Redmi Pro. Today the company’s co-founder and CEO Lei Jun confirmed that the smartphone will be powered by Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X25 SoC. The processor was introduced along with the Meizu PRO 6 smartphone back in April. He also said that Redmi Pro will be the flagship smartphone for Redmi series.
As it had promised, Xiaomi also released the third teaser featuring actor Liu Haoran that hints at the brushed metal for the Redmi Pro, as rumored earlier.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) OLED display from AUO
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X25 processor (Cortex 1.4GHz x4 + Cortex A53 2.0GHz x4 + the Cortex A72 2.5GHz X2) with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB of internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 12 MP dual rear cameras with Sony IMX260 and ISOCELL S5K2L1 sensors
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,700mAh battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Pro will be announced in China on July 27th.