Huawei’s honor brand recently unveiled the honor 8 smartphone in China. Honor EDI-DL00 was certified by TENAA recently but the name of the phone was a mystery, now the company has confirmed in a new teaser that it will be called the honor Note 8.
The company did not reveal any other details or when the smartphone would launch. The teaser says that it doesn’t have a large screen alone and has lots of surprises, taking a dig at the Xiaomi Mi Max’s 6.44-inch 1080p screen.
According to the certification, the phone will have a 6.6-inch Quad HD AMOLED display and pack a 4400mAh battery. It is also expected to feature full metal unibody design.
Honor Note 8 rumored specifications
- 6.6-inch ( 2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 (2.3GHz 4 x A72 + 1.8GHz 4 x A53) processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 178.8×90.9×7.18mm; Weight: 219g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4400mAh battery with fast charging
The Honor Note 8 is expected to be officially announced in coming weeks.