Ulefone has introduced Metal, the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone with a metal unibody design. It has a 5-inch HD screen with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla glass protection, is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 SoC, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 8-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX149 sensor, LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
It also has dual SIM support and fingerprint scanner on the back that lets you unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds .
Ulefone Metal specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali -T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX149 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 143 x 71 x 9.35mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 3050mAh battery
The Ulefone Metal comes in Black, Space Grey and Silver White and will be priced somewhere between $99.99 (Rs. 6699 approx.) and $129.99 (Rs. 8700 approx.) when it releases later this month. The company is running a giveaway that lets you win the smartphone by guessing its price.
[Update: Ulefone Metal is now available for order from Gearbest at $109.99 (Rs. 7365 approx.) as a part of pre-sale till August 7, after that it will cost $169.99.