OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 3.2.1 for the OnePlus 3 smartphone, after it paused the OxygenOS 3.2.0 roll out due to some unknown reasons. This has the same changelog as the previous update that includes new sRGB mode in the developer options to tone down the colors shown by the phone, improved RAM management, improvements for GPS performance, camera quality and more. The new changelog also mentions that this minor update fixes SIM recognition issue.
OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.1 update changelog
- Fixed some notification issues
- Addressed SIM recognition issue
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options
- Improved RAM management
- Improved GPS performance
- Enhanced audio playback quality
- Updated custom icon packs
- Improved camera quality/functionality
- Fixed some issues in Gallery
- Implemented latest Google security patches
- Fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps
If you have already updated to OxygenOS 3.2.0, you should get another OTA update about 15MB in size with additional improvements. If not, you will get the OxygenOS 3.2.1 update directly, skipping the 3.2.0.
OnePlus said that the OxygenOS 3.2.1 will be gradually rolling out worldwide. It is expected to reach everyone in the 48 hours.