Samsung has introduced Level U Pro ANC, the company’s latest Bluetooth headset and the upgraded version of Level U Pro with active noise cancellation (ANC) that picks up external noises with two external microphones, analyzes them, and creates inverted sound waves to cancel out those noises, reducing the noise going through the ears.
Samsung says that the can reduce outside sounds by up to 20 dB, which is up to 90% effective.
Highlights of Samsung Level U Pro ANC
- 13mm dynamic speaker and 13mm piezo speaker offers listeners clear and balanced sound across the entire sound spectrum, from low to high ranges.
- Black unwanted ambient noise level up to -20 dB
- Supports Ultra High Quality (UHQ) audio, delivering 96 kHz, 24-bit sound.
- Bluetooth UHQ Audio (UHQ-BT) codec offers superior sound without the need for any inconvenient wires.
- LEVEL App offers S Voice to use voice controls and Test-to-Speech (TTS) technology to get updates about missed calls, incoming emails, text messages and more.
- Flexible neckband provides maximum comfort while wearing, and ergonomically designed earpieces isolates outside noise
- Magnetic ear tips keep the headset tangle-free
- Splash and sweat resistant with P2i nano-coating
- Built-in Li-Ion battery offers up to 6 hours (ANC ON.) / up to 8.5 hours (ANC Off.) playback time
The Samsung Level U Pro ANC comes in black and white colors and will roll out in the United States starting this month, followed soon by Europe, Russia and Korea. No word on the price of it yet.