ZTE’s nubia has introduced nubia N1 in China with a 5000mAh battery that promises up to 3 days of battery life with moderate use. It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 SoC, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus in 0.2 seconds, and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has 3GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage with hybrid dual SIM support that lets you use the second slot as a microSD expansion slot when required. It also has aircraft-grade aluminum unibody design and a fingerprint sensor on the back the can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds.
ZTE nubia N1 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery
The ZTE nubia N1 comes in Gold and Silver colors and is priced at 1699 yuan. It will be available in China through the official online store soon.