Samsung Galaxy Note7, the company’s next flagship smartphone in the Galaxy Note series has finally surfaced in press images ahead of official announcement next month, thanks to @evleaks. Three images of the phone show it in Black Onyx, Silver Titanium and Blue Coral colors. The images also show the phone’s dual curved-edge screen, as rumored earlier and also the Iris scanner on the top, next to the earpiece.
Samsung Galaxy Note7 rumored specifications
- 5.7-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) (518ppi) Super AMOLED curved dual edge display
- Octa-Core Exynos 8 processor
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, dual-pixel PDAF, Smart OIS
- 5MP front-facing camera
- IP68 ratings water and dust resistance
- S Pen stylus
- Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Iris scanner, Barometer
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3600mAh battery with fast charging (wired and wireless)
The Samsung Galaxy Note7 is expected to be announced at its Galaxy Unpacked event on August 2nd.
Samsung Galaxy Note7 in (from l to r) Black Onyx, Silver Titanium, and Blue Coral pic.twitter.com/QiePUEG9GP— Evan Blass (@evleaks) July 1, 2016