ZTE has announced nubia Z11 Max, it’s latest high-end smartphone in the nubia series in China, as it had promised last month. It packs a 6-inch 1080p Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 1.32mm slim bezels on the sides, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 SoC, runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) with nubia UI, has a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
It also has a Cristiano Ronaldo collector’s edition that comes with laser carved Ronaldo’s signature and image on the back, custom wallpapers, back cover, selfie stick and more.
ZTE nubia Z11 Max specifications
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, 100% NTSC color gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) with nubia UI 3.9.9
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens
- 8MP front-facing camera, 5P lens, f/2.4 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 159.15×82.25×7.40mm; Weight: 185g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby audio
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery
The ZTE nubia Z11 Max comes in gold, gray and silver colors, is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 304 / Rs. 20305 approx.) and goes on sale from June 16th. The Cristiano Ronaldo collector’s edition is priced at 2299 yuan (US$ 349 / Rs. 23,355 approx.) and will go on sale from June 18th.