LG recently introduced the Style 2 Plus smartphone, an enhanced version of the Style 2 smartphone in Taiwan. Today the company has announced that it has started rolling out the phone starting from Taiwan. It has a 5.7-inch 1080p IPS Quantum display, is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 16 or 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8 or 5-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash depending on the region.
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back. It comes with a stylus pen with nano-coated tip for more accuracy compared to the previous rubber-tipped pen. The Pen Pop feature toggles a pop-up menu when the stylus is removed to offer shortcuts to Pop Memo and Pop Scanner.
The Pen Keeper prevents the stylus from being misplaced by displaying a pop-up message when the phone is detected as being in motion when the stylus bay is empty.
LG Stylus 2 Plus specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Quantum display
- 1.4 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP / 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP/ 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155 x 79.6 x 7.4mm; Weight: 146g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh (removable) battery
The LG Stylus 2 Plus comes in Titan, Gold and Brown colors and goes on sale in Taiwan today priced at NT$ 10,900 (US$ 334 / Rs. 22,511) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version. It will roll out in Asia, South America, Europe and North America in the coming weeks.