Acer introduced the Liquid Zest Plus smartphone with a 13-megapixel rear camera that has laser auto focus, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and contrast detection, which is hybrid tri-focus system last month. Today the company has announced the pricing and availability details for the smartphone, ahead of Computex 2016.
It has a 5.5-inch HD IPS Zero Air Gap display and packs a 5000mAh battery with Quick Charge and promises up to 3 days of battery life. It also has USB OTG (On-The-Go) support that lets you charge other devices with the phone.
Acer Liquid Zest Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel auto focus camera with LED Flash, Laser AF, PDAF
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 85 degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS HD Sound
- 5000mAh battery with Quick Charge
The Acer Liquid Zest Plus comes in Moroccan Blue and Andes White colors and will roll out in North America in July starting at $199 (Rs. 13,340 approx.). It will be available in EMEA regions in July starting at 199 Euros. Acer will showcase the phone at the Computex Taipei 2016 from May 31st to June 4th.