Panasonic India has launched Eluga A2, the company’s latest 4G smartphone in the Eluga series with support for 4G VoLTE. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, is powered by a 1 GHz Quad-Core processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with with Panasonic Fit Home UI for single hand operation with quick access to the applications.
It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and weighs 167 grams even though it packs a 4000mAh battery.
Panasonic Eluga A2 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1GHz Quad-Core processor
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with with Panasonic Fit Home UI
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 143.8mm x 72mm x 8.9mm; Weight: 167.5g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Panasonic Eluga A2 comes in Metallic Gold and Metallic Silver colors and is priced at Rs. 9,490.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India, said:
With a fast moving life, customer expectation is to move from 3G to 4G, low RAM to higher capacity RAM and larger battery capacity to a battery sustaining for a day without charge. With ELUGA A2, we aim to deliver maximum experience to our customers with a phone packed with features. Our new smartphone is a 4G VoLTE device with 3GB RAM & 4000mAh battery, thus, providing a better solution to consumers who want long operational hours on a 4G VoLTE.