Nextbit has launched Robin, the company’s cloud-first smartphone in India, as it had promised. By merging cloud and on-board storage, the Robin backs up apps and photos and intelligently archives the stuff that are not frequently used and easily restores items when you need them. It packs a 5.2-inch 1080p display, is powered by Snapdragon 808 chip with 3GB RAM and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
Whenever the phone is plugged in and connected to Wi-Fi, it syncs with the cloud to create space on the device. there are Four tiny lights on the back that let you know that Robin is syncing. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and a 5-megapixel front facing camera. It has a fingerprint sensor on the home button comes with USB Type-C port, has 4G LTE connectivity and a 2680 mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0.
Nextbit Robin specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage/100GB online
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149mm x 72mm x 7mm
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11a/b/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC, USB Type-C Port
- 2,680 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
The Nextbit Robin comes in Mint and Midnight colors and is priced at Rs. 19,999. It is now available for pre-order will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from May 30th.