After the launch of ZUK Z2 Pro, Lenovo’s ZUK is all set to introduce the ZUK Z2, a smaller and affordable version of the phone at an event in China on May 31st. ZUK CEO Chang Cheng already shared an image of the smartphone and also confirmed that it will be powered by Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 8890 14nm 64-bit processor that powers the Galaxy S7 series. Now the invite shows Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC, so there are chances that it might come in two variants.
ZUK Z2 rumored specifications
- 4.7/5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Snapdragon processor / Octa-Core Exynos 8 Octa 8890 (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad) processor
- 4GB / 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ZUI
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
The ZUK Z2 is rumored to start at 1799 yuan (US$ 274 / Rs. 18510 approx.). We should know all the details about the ZUK Z2 next Tuesday.