Samsung is all set to introduce its Galaxy C series smartphones at an event in China on May 26th. Today the smartphone has been certified by TENAA in China that confirms 6.7mm slim metal body. The phone has a large 16-megapixel camera sensor that clearly shows the protruded part.
Samsung Galaxy C5 (SM-C5000) rumored specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Dimenisons: 145.9 × 72 × 6.7mm; Weight:
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth v 4.1, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
Samsung will also introduce the Galaxy C7 smartphone at the event next Thursday. The phones are expected to come in gold, silver, pink and gray colors and are rumored to be priced at 1599 yuan (US$ 244 / Rs. 16390 approx.) and 1799 yuan (US$ 275 / 18440 approx.), respectively.