OnePlus 3 has surfaced in the first press image, thanks to @evleaks. The image conicides with earlier leak and also shows unibody metal design. According to the latest leak it will come with a AMOLED display and pack a 3000mAh battery, compared to 3300mAh battery on the OnePlus 2, the company’s current flagship.
This also shows the USB Type-C port on the bottom along with the 3.5mm audio jack and speaker grill. OnePlus retains the three stage alert slider hardware toggle from the OnePlus 2, which is present on the left side. It doesn’t show Laser auto focus on the back and it seems use single LED flash.
OnePlus 3 rumored specifications
- 5.2 / 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB storage / 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB storage
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei already confirmed that the upcoming flagship will feature a ‘new design,’ and will launch by the end of Q2 2016, which is probably later this month or June. It is rumored to be priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 307 / Rs. 20435) for the 4GB RAM and 32GB storage version and 2499 yuan (US$ 384 / Rs. 25550) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version.