HTC has silently announced the Desire 628 dual sim, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the Desire series in Vietnam. It packs a 5-inch HD screen, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with HTC’s own Sense UI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual front-facing BoomSound speakers.
HTC Desire 628 dual sim specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Sense UI
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm lens, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, BSI sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 28mm lens, 75-degree wide-angle lens,1080p video recording
- 3.5 mm headset jack, FM Radio
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 146.9 x 70.9 x 8.19 mm; Weight: 142g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
The HTC Desire 628 dual sim comes in two colors, but no details about the pricing or roll out details yet.