Xiaomi is all set to introduce the Mi Max phablet along with the MIUI 8. CEO Lei Jun teased the smartphone few days back, now he has posted more teaser images on weibo. He has also confirmed hybrid dual SIM slot for the smartphone, similar to the Redmi Note 3.
Xiaomi also released three new videos showcasing the camera, battery, screen and fast performance of the smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi Max rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor.
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4500mAh battery
We should know the pricing and all the specifications of the Xiaomi Mi Max at the launch event tomorrow, May 10th. Check out the video teasers below.