Huawei Honor 8 which got certified last month has now leaked in live images. The flagship phone’s dual rear camera set up is seen in these images.
The phone will have dual 12-megapixel rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash and Laser auto focus, but Leica branding is not seen in the images, so this might not come with Leica lenses as rumored earlier. The leaked image shows the camera module and fingerprint sensor. In addition, the phone’s dual rear camera is also said to support dynamic 360-degree photos.
Another image shows the entire back of the phone that has Honor branding at the bottom. It looks like the phone will sport a full metal body design.
Huawei Honor V8 rumored specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 955 (4x 2.5GHz A72, A53 4 x 1.8 GHz) processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU / Octa-Core Kirin 950 (2.3GHz 4 x A72 + 1.8GHz 4 x A53) processor with Mali T880 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI
- Dual SIM
- 12MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 157.00×77.60×7.75mm;Weight: 170g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,400mAh battery with fast charging
Huawei is gearing up to launch the Honor V8 on May 10th, it tomorrow in China and is rumored to be priced around 2,000 yuan (US$ 309 / Rs. 20,500).