We have seen leaks and reports of OnePlus 3 since past few weeks. Now, possible images of the next flagship from the company have leaked.
The live images that were released on Weibo are said to be of OnePlus 3. As per the images, the phone is encompassed in a case hence we cannot see the entire body. A physical home button is present below the display while a front facing camera and usual set of proximity and ambient light sensors are seen at the top.
At the back, the phone has a 16MP rear camera module with LED flash just below it. The power button is on the right while the volume rockers are on the left. It must be noted that there is no way to confirm if these images are legit.
OnePlus 3 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery
Last week it was rumored that OnePlus 3 will be priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 307 / Rs. 20435) for the 4GB RAM and 32GB storage version and 2499 yuan (US$ 384 / Rs. 25550) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB. version. The phone is expected to be launched by the end of Q2 2016, which is probably later this month or June.