Coolpad has launched its Note 3 Plus smartphone in India exclusively on Amazon.in, as expected. It packs a 5.5-inch Full HD display, compared to HD screen on the Coolpad Note 3. Other specifications remain the same, including a Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor, Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back, comes with dual SIM support and has 4G connectivity with support for LTE bands (TDD B40 2300MHz and FDD B3 1800MHz) for India.
Coolpad Note 3 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with scratch resistant glass
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.9x77x9.3mm; Weight: 168g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Coolpad Note 3 Plus comes in Champange White and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 8,999. It will be exclusively available from Amazon.in starting May 13th.
Commenting on the launch, Syed Tajuddin, CEO, Coolpad India, said:
We have set a benchmark in the Indian market with the launch of Coolpad Note 3 and note 3 lite. The devices were top-selling handsets on Amazon.in for several weeks. The newly launched Note 3 Plus is a result of our endeavor to align our products as per customer expectations and make them more apt and exciting at the same time. We aim to empower consumers with technology to get more out of life as we commit to push the frontier of what’s possible . The updated version of the Note 3 is being made in partnership with Videocon at their Aurangabad facility and is Coolpad’s contribution to “Make in India” initiative.