Huawei today announced G9 Lite and M2 7.0, two new devices in China. The G9 Lite packs a 5.2-inch 1080p display with 76.4% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 650 16nm SoC or Snapragon 617 SoC depending on carrier variant, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1 on top, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 8-megapixel front-facing camera and also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Huawei G9 Lite specification
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Kirin 650 (Cortex A53 – 4× 2 GHz + 4×1.7 GHz) processor with Mali T830 GPU / Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Huawei EMUI 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Dimensions: 146.8 x 72.6 x 7.5mm; Weight: 143g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Huawei M2 7.0 tablet has a 7-inch 1080p display, is powered by a Snapdragon processor, has 3GB of RAM, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, has a fingerprint sensor on the right side into the home button and packs a 4,360mAh battery.
The Huawei G9 Lite comes in White, Gold and black colors and is priced at 1,599 yuan (US$ 245 / Rs. 16390 approx.) and 1,699 yuan (US$ 261 / Rs. 17,415 approx.) for different variants. It is now available for order in China and goes on sale from May 13th. The Huawei M2 7.0 comes in white, pink and blue colors, is priced at 1599 yuan (US$ 245 / Rs. 16,380 approx.) for the 16GB version and 1799 yuan (US$ 276 / Rs. 18,440 approx.) for the 32GB version. It will be available for order in China from tomorrow.