Meizu announced m3 note smartphone in China earlier this month. Today the company sent out invites for the launch of the smartphone in India, as it had promised at the launch event. The invite just says “Long Lasting Beauty is soon to become a reality” along with the lanuch date of 11th May 2016 clearly hinting about the smartphone
It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Flyme OS on top, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for fast focus in just 0.2 seconds, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that can unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds and a huge 4100mAh battery.
Meizu m3 note specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GBRAM with 32GB storage (eMMC 5.1), expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Flyme OS 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6 × 75.5 × 8.3mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE with voLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4100mAh battery
The m2 note launched was in India for Rs. 9999, so the m3 note is also expected to launch at the same price. It is priced in China at 799 yuan (US$ 123 / Rs. 8,220 approx.) for 2GB RAM with 16GB storage variant and 999 yuan (US$ 154 / Rs. 10,280 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant. Check out the the photo gallery and unboxing.