OnePlus 3 (A3000) with 1080p display, Snapdragon 820, 4GB of RAM and 16MP camera showed up on AnTuTu last month. Now the smartphone has surfaced on Geekbench that reveals a 6GB RAM variant and also reveals a 5-inch 1080p screen for the smartphone.
OnePlus 3 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB / 32GB internal storage
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei already confirmed that the upcoming flagship will feature a ‘new design,’ and will launch by the end of Q2 2016, which is probably late May or June. It is rumored to be unveiled on May 28.