Obi Worldphone SF1, the company’s flagship smartphone was launched in India back in November last year. It went on flash sale starting December 7th and was also available from Amazon.in from earlier this year. Now it is also available from Snapdeal as well.
It packs a 5-inch 1080p display from JDI, which is slightly raised giving a floating feel, comes with 4G LTE connectivity, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 SoC, has a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has a fiberglass body and metal accents at the top and bottom of the phone. It is designed by San Francisco-based product studio Ammunition.
Obi Worldphone SF1 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) JDI In-Cell IPS floating glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, oleophobic coating
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core (ARM Cortex A53 – 4×1.5GHz + 4×1.0GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) with Obi Lifespeed UI
- Hybrid Dual (micro + nano / microSD) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX214 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 146x74x8mm; Weight: 147g
- Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (Dual-Band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh (built-in) battery
The Obi Worldphone SF1 is now available from Snapdeal at an offer price of Rs. 9,999 for the 16/2GB variant and Rs. 11,999 for the 32/3GB variant.
Commenting on the expansion of the company’s presence in India, Neeraj Chauhan, Co-founder and CEO of Obi Worldphone, said:
We are excited to extend Obi SF1 to Snapdeal and expand our reach within India. After Amazon, Snapdeal is yet another step to let consumers avail more purchasing options at multiple platforms. With our clutter-breaking, design-led approach, we stay committed to making Obi Worldphone a consumer’s delight.