ZTE today announced nubia Z11 mini, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the nubia series in China, as expected. It has a 5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D arc glass, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 SoC and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with new nubia UI 3.9.6. It has 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that lets you focus quickly and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has fingerprint sensor on the back, 4G LTE support with VoLTE and comes with hybrid dual SIM that lets you use the second SIM as an expansion slot when required. It has 2800mAh battery with fast charging support.
ZTE nubia Z11 mini specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS display with 2.5D arc Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 95% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (4×1.5GHz Cortex A53+ 4×1.2GHz Cortex A53) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with nubia UI 3.9.6
- Hybrid Dual (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4um, f/2.4 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 141.4x70x8mm; Weight: 138g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1,GPS, USB Type-C
- 2800mAh battery with fast charging
The ZTE nubia Z11 mini comes in Silver, Black and Gold colors with optional back covers, is priced at 1499 Yuan (US$ 231 / Rs. 15,375 approx.), is now available for pre-order in China and will go on sale from April 25th.