Sony has launched its new h.ear on (MDR-100ABN) headband-style Bluetooth wireless headphones with Digital Noise Cancelling in India. It was announced at the CES 2016 earlier this year. Even with Bluetooth and noise cancelling switched on, it promises 20-hour battery life.
It has LDAC, an audio coding technology for the transmission of High-Resolution Audio with maximum transfer rate of 990 kbps (approximately, three times more data than conventional Bluetooth audio). It has powerful 40 mm dynamic driver unit, built-in micro phone and also comes with a 1.2m connecting cable that can be used if you don’t want to use Bluetooth. It has specially designed ear pads for better comfort, while minimizing sound leakage and has portable folding design.
Sony h.ear on Wireless on-ear NC headphones (MDR-100ABN) features and specifications
- High-Resolution Audio for uncompromised sound
- Digital Noise Cancelling for fewer distractions
- AI Noise Cancelling adapts to your surroundings
- Easy Bluetooth (4.2) connectivity with NFC One-touch
- LDAC for the transmission of High-Resolution Audio content
- 40mm dome type driver
- Non-directional, Electret Condenser Microphone
- Weight: 290g
The Sony h.ear on Wireless on-ear NC headphones (MDR-100ABN) comes only in Black color in India and is priced at Rs. 21,990. Sony launched the NW-A25 Hi-Res Walkman with Digital Noise Cancellation back in February.