HARMAN has launched premium wireless speakers – Harman Kardon ONE and the Harman Kardon Esquire 2 in India. The Harman Kardon One offers has 6W stereo speakers and has HTC Connect that lets you easily pair with an HTC smartphone. It has a rechargeable battery that offers up to 5 hours of playtime.
The Esquire 2 is made of premium material and also acts as a teleconferencing system with quad-microphone VoiceLogic noise and echo canceling technology offering 360-degree voice pick-up for crystal clear conference calls. It also has enhanced bass ports for a richer soundscape and a rechargeable battery promises up to 8 hours of playtime. The 16W speaker also has a USB charge out that lets you charge smartphones and tablets.
Highlights of Harman Kardon ONE
- Up to 5 hours of playtime with rechargeable 2000mAh Li-ion battery
- 2 x 6W stereo speakers
- Also has an Audio Cable input
- Aluminium unibody with an anodized coating
- HTC Connect Technology
Highlights of Harman Kardon Esquire 2
- Unparalleled Quad Microphone Conferencing system
- Echo cancelling technology
- Advanced acoustic engineering- with 4 professionally tuned sound drivers
- VoiceLogic noise and echo cancelling technology
- 360-degree voice pick up for crystal clear conferencing experience
- Rechargeable 3200mAh battery supporting up to 8 hours of playtime
The Harman Kardon ONE comes in black color and is priced at Rs. 14,990 and the Harman Kardon Esquire 2 comes in graphite, black and champagne colors and is priced at Rs. 19,990.
Commenting on the launch, Pradeep Chaudhry, Country Manager, HARMAN India said:
We’re excited to add to our large portfolio of premium, portable speakers with the launch of these two new products in India. The products represent the eye catching craftsmanship and sophisticated design that has become synonymous with the Harman Kardon brand.