Zopo has announced Speed 7C, it’s latest smartphone in the Speed 7 series at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2016 in Barcelona. The main highlight of the smartphone is its swappable back cover that comes in wooden finishes. It has a 5-inch HD screen, is powered by a MT6735 quad-core 64-bit processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), has a 13.2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support.
Zopo Speed 7C specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13.2MP rear camera with LED Flash, OmniVision OV13850 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lenses, 1080 video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5670 sensor, f/2.8 aperture
- Dimensions: 146.1 x 70.6 x 8.65mm; Weight: 136g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, OTG
- 2500mAh battery
The Zopo Speed 7C comes in Bamboo, Ebony, Black Apricot and Phoenix Feather back cover variants. No details about the pricing or availability yet.