Xiaomi just announced Mi 4S, the company’s latest smartphone in the Mi 4 series at an event in China. It has a 5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Hexa-Core Snadpragon 808 processor and runs on MIUI 7 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with two-tone LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support, 4G LTE connectivity, also comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back and microSD expansion slot that were absent in the Mi 4c, and also has a larger 3260mAh battery. It has a metal frame and a glass back.
Xiaomi Mi 4S specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS fully laminated 441 PPI display, 95% NTSC color gamut
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 7 on top of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + microSD / micro SIM)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 5P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video, 120fps slow motion video
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 139.26×70.76×7.8mm; Weight: 133g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3260mAh (typical) / 3210mAh (minimum) built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
The Xiaomi Mi 4S comes in White, Black, Gold, Purple and limited edition Pink colors and is priced at 1699 Yuan (US$ 259 / Rs. 17,832 approx.). It will be available in China starting from March 1st.