Microsoft just announced Lumia 650 and Lumia 650 Dual SIM smartphones running Windows 10. These smartphones have a 5-inch HD AMOLED ClearBlack display, powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 212 processor, have a 8-megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. These have 4G LTE connectivity, have a metal frame and are just 6.9mm thick.
Microsoft Lumia 650 and Lumia 650 Dual SIM specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD AMOLED, ClearBlack display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 212 processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Windows 10
- Dual SIM (Only in Lumia 650 Dual SIM)
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 720p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 720p video recording
- Dimensions: 142x 70.9 x 6.9 mm and 122grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / aGPS
- 2000mAh removable battery
The Microsoft Lumia 650 and Lumia 650 Dual SIM come in matte black and matte white colors, and will be available in select European markets beginning February 18th, starting from a suggested retail price around US$199 (Rs. 13556 approx.) before local taxes and subsidies.