Obi Worldphone today announced a Rs. 1400 price cut for the SF1 smartphone ahead of Valentine’s Day. The smartphone was launched in India last year and went on sale on Amazon.in last month. It packs a 5-inch 1080p display from JDI, which is slightly raised giving a floating feel, comes with 4G LTE connectivity, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 SoC, has a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Obi Worldphone SF1 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) JDI In-Cell IPS floating glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, oleophobic coating
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core (ARM Cortex A53 – 4×1.5GHz + 4×1.0GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) with Obi Lifespeed UI
- Hybrid Dual (micro + nano / microSD) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX214 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 146x74x8mm; Weight: 147g
- Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (Dual-Band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh (built-in) battery
The Obi Worldphone SF1 comes in Black color and will be available at Rs. 10,599 for 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version, and Rs. 12,599 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version starting from today, 12th February till 14th February, 2016. Discount will be applied during checkout on Amazon.in. Check out our Obi Worldphone SF1 review if you are planning to get the smartphone.