After press images of the rumored Lumia 650 surfaced back in October last year, live images of the smartphone showed up last month. Now more press images of the smartphone have surfaced on a German site. These images show the metal frame of the smartphone.
Microsoft Lumia 650 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 or 212 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Windows 10
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Front-facing speaker
- 4G LTE (Optional) / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / aGPS
- 2000mAh battery
The Microsoft Lumia 650 was expected to be announced on February 1st, but it didn’t happen. WMP reports that that the phone will be priced at 220 Euros (US$ 246 / Rs. 16,650 approx.) in Central Europe, according to its sources and is expected to be announced on February 15th. It also says that the smartphone will head to Orange France and Cricket Wireless in the US.