Gionee has launched its latest S6 smartphone in India. It was announced back in November last year and packs a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display with a screen-to-body ratio of 77.8%, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo 3.1 UI. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has full metal unibody design and is just 6.9mm thick. It also has hybrid dual SIM, 4G LTE connectivity with VoLTE and support for LTE bands for India. Is has reversible USB Type-C port and a 3150mAh battery.
Gionee S6 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) Super AMOLED Display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6753 Processor with Mali T-720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo 3.1 UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slot (micro SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 13MP Camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front Facing Camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 151.9×74.6×6.9mm; Weight: 148g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3150mAh built-in battery
The Gionee S6 comes in Golden, Silver and Rose Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 19,999 in India. It is exclusively available from Flipkart.