Motorola’s ‘shatterproof’ Moto X Force will soon be launched in India. The Lenovo-owned firm through its official twitter handle teased the smartphone launch noting – “Moto X Force coming soon”.
Earlier last month, Motorola India’s General Manager Amit Boni had announced that the smartphone will be launched in January 2016, but it seems that there is a slight delay in the launch schedule and now the smartphone will be launched in first half of next month in February, tipped Motorola sources to FoneArena.
To remind you, the Motorola Moto X Force was first launched in October 2015. It is the same smartphone that had launched in the U.S initially as Motorola Droid Turbo 2. The main highlight of the smartphone is its 5.4-inch 2K shatterproof screen with Moto ShatterShield display technology.
Motorola Moto X Force specifications
- 5.4-inch (1440×2560 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED 540 ppi display with Moto Shattershield
- 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture , 1.4um pixel
- Dimensions: 149.8 x 78 x 7.6-9.2 mm (curve); Weight: 169g
- 4G LTE / 3G, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3760mAh battery with Turbo charging, PMA and Qi wireless charging
The Motorola Moto X Force comes with Black Ballistic Nylon finish and has optional Moto Maker customization depending on the market. Tell us what you think should be the pricing of Moto X Force in India by your comments below.