iBall has officially launched the Andi 5.5H Weber smartphone. It went on sale earlier this month, packs a 5.5-inch HD screen, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash that is enhanced to 8-megapixel using software and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support and 3G connectivity, similar to most other iBall Andi smartphones.
iBall Andi 5.5H Weber specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Full Lamination display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera (Interpolated to 8MP) with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2200mAh battery
The iBall Andi 5.5H Weber comes in White and Golden colors and is priced at Rs. 6,499.