OnePlus has rolled out a new OxygenOS 2.2.0 update to OnePlus 2 which brings a bunch of improvements and fixes. The company said that the over the air (OTA) update will be rolled out incrementally for the devices.
The OxygenOS 2 update includes:-
- Fixed dual SIM preference selection issues in settings
- Added NTFS and exFAT support for OTG
- Fixed Google Camera photo-sphere and panorama bugs
- Screen temperature can now be adjusted from quick settings
- Added hide search bar option in launcher settings
- Security patches
- Holiday wallpapers
- General bug fixes and optimizations
OnePlus did not give a specific timeline for the update. The previous update (2.1.2) that was rolled out last month brought lot of camera related improvements like fixing issue for RAW format on 3rd party camera apps, revamped UX for preview in camera.