Gionee today introduced M5 Enjoy version, along with the M5 Plus at an event in China. It packs a 5000mAh battery and also has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that promises recognition time of 0.5 seconds. It has a 5.5-inch HD IPS display, is powered by a Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo OS 3.1. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has metal body, 4G LTE connectivity, dedicated dual SIM slots, 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage with expansion slot.
Gionee M5 Enjoy specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD IPS display with 2.5D arc glass
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo OS 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155x76x9mm; Weight: 200g
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 5000mAh battery
The Gionee M5 Enjoy verion comes in Golden color and is priced at 1999 Yuan ( US$ 308 / Rs. 20455 approx.). It is now available for order from the official Gionee online store in China and goes on sale from December 25th.