Microsoft has launched the Lumia 550 smartphone in India. It was announced back in October at the Lumia 950 event, and packs a 4.7-inch HD display, is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 processor, runs on Windows 10, has a 5-megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has 4G LTE connectivity, comes with Dual SIM support and is 9.9mm thick.
Microsoft Lumia 550 Dual SIM specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Windows 10
- Dual SIM
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash, f/2.4 aperture, 720p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera, f/2.8 aperture, 480p video recording
- Dimensions: 136.1 x 67.8 x 9.9 mm and 141.9 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / aGPS
- 2100mAh removable battery
The Microsoft Lumia 550 comes in white and black colors and is priced at Rs. 9399. It will be available across India starting from 23rd December.
[Update: The The Microsoft Lumia 550 is now available from Indiatimes Shopping at an offer price of Rs. 8,999.]