Kult, a new Indian brand has launched Kult 10 (Ten) smartphone in the country. It packs a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor with Mali T720MP2 GPU and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), which is upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) in future. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that lets you focus quickly, LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the second slot as the microSD slot when required and has LTE support, including support for 4G LTE bands (TDD B40 2300MHz and FDD B3 1800MHz) for India.
Kult 10 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with Asahi Dragon trail Glass protection
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with 450MHz Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD )
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 143×70.3×7.6mm; Weight: 128 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2350mAh removable battery
The Kult 10 comes in Black and White colors, is priced at Rs. 7,999 and is available exclusively from Snapdeal. Kult said that it has partnered with Telecare, which has a reach of over 500 service centers across India, for providing after sales services.
Commenting on the launch, Nitesh Gupta, Founder, said:
We are witnessing a tremendous shift in consumer behaviour. The inception of the brand Kult has been to leverage technology to make for a simpler yet powerful consumer experience. 10 (Ten) by Kult is designed for a user who aspires for a hyper connected lifestyle while demanding technologies with a simple design and intuitive interface. It is designed to empower today’s consumer to have a superior digital experience.
10 (Ten) marks the beginning of a series of innovative mobility product launches over the next few quarters. We aim to revolutionise the Indian smartphone market with our affordable, simple yet feature rich smart devices. The devices to follow will focus on addressing the emerging consumer needs in terms of design, features, and specs all brought in at the right price.
Tony Navin, Senior Vice-President (Partnerships and Strategic initiatives), Snapdeal said:
We are excited to partner Kult for launch of its first flagship device in India exclusively on Snapdeal platform. 10 (Ten) by Kult offers great value to Indian consumers with its high-end, world class features and design. We are confident that Snapdeal consumers will benefit from this partnership and will contribute to our growing mobility portfolio.