HTC One X9 smartphone got certified by TENAA last month, now live images of the smartphone has surfaced in China (Via). These images show dual front-facing speakers, metal body, display with curved glass on the front, capacitive touch buttons below the display and more.
According to rumored specifications, the smartphone will come with a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, will be powered by 2.2GHz Octa-Core processor (Helio X10 likely), run Android Lollipop with HTC Sense UI. It is even possible for the smartphone to come with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and expected to come in 3GB RAM variant as well with 32GB of internal storage like the One A9.
HTC One X9 rumored Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with HTC Sense UI
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone flash
- 5MP / Ultrapixel front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 153.2×75.9×7.99mm; Weight: 174g
- Dual front-facing speakers
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The HTC One X9, code-named HTC E56 comes in silver color and is rumored to be released sometime in Q1 2016, before HTC releases its next flagship, the One M10.