Letv is rumored to be testing its Superphones in various locations in India. It already confirmed its plans to enter the Indian market by early 2016 with new devices and entertainment content. The LeTV Le Max that was introduced earlier this year is being called the Superphone, but the company plans to launch more Superphones in the Indian market soon.
Letv already said that it will customize its devices to suit the needs of Indian users and it has been testing its devices on user experience. It also said that the disruptive pricing and bundled content services are the key differentiators for its smartphones.
LeTV Le Max / Superphone specifications
- 6.33-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM A57 ) with Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) based EUI
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 167.1×83.5×8.95mm; Weight: 204g
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual ISP support
- 4MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
- MHL 3.0, USB Type C, 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless HDMI, LeHiFi and audio chip built by AKG
- Fingerprint reader
- 4G (FDD-LTE: B1/3/7; TDD-LTE: 38/39/40/41), WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X, GPS, NFC
- 3400mAh battery