Gionee has introduced P5W, the company’s latest budget smartphone. It packs a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6735 and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 3G connectivity. It comes in a range of colors with a matching UI.
Gionee P5W specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS oncell display display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS
- Dimensions: 143.3X72X8.9mm; Weight: 153g
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
The Gionee P5W comes in White, Blue, Red,Yellow and Black colors and will go on sale soon. According to Zauba listing the smartphone has been imported to India for Rs. 6,352 last month, so we can expect the India launch soon.