Earlier this month vivo confirmed 4GB of RAM for the company’s upcoming flagship smartphone, vivo X6, after teasing the name of the phone. Even some specifications of the smartphone surfaced along with that, now the smartphone has passed through TENAA (Via), showing off the design of the phablet. There is a X6L version and the X6D version for China Unicom. Specifications of the smartphone have not been confirmed by TENAA yet.
These images clearly shows its metal body, fingerprint sensor on the back, curved glass on the front, capacitive touch buttons below the display, SIM slot on the left side and a slight rear camera bump that is visible from the side. It is rumored to come with force touch technology, similar to the Apple iPhone 6s.
vivo X6 rumored specifications
- 6-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD display with curved glass
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 64-bit processor
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 21MP rear camera with LED flash, 4K video recording
- 12MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The vivo X6 will come in Silver, Rose Gold and Gold colors, as the company confirmed already. It is expected to be officially announced later this month.