The rumored HTC One X9 smartphone has finally got certified by TENAA in China. It reveals most specifications of the smartphone, including curved metal body, dual front-facing speakers, 5.5-inch 1080p screen with curved glass on the front, capacitive touch buttons below the display, 2.2GHz Octa-Core processor (Helio X10 likely) and more. Check out the detailed specifications below.
HTC One X9 rumored Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with HTC Sense UI
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone flash
- 5MP / Ultrapixel front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 153.2×75.9×7.99mm; Weight: 174g
- Dual front-facing speakers
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
It could also come in 3GB RAM variant with 32GB of internal storage like the One A9. The HTC One X9, code-named HTC E56 comes in silver color and is rumored to be released sometime in Q1 2016, before HTC releases its next flagship, the One M10. HTC A9w, a variant of the One A9 also passed through TENAA, but the specifications are same as the One A9.