Infocus has launched M535, successor of the M530 smartphone in India. It has a 5.5-inch HD display, is powered by a Octa-Core MediaTek MT6735 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Inlife UI. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity that includes TDD-LTE 2300MHz (Band 40) and FDD-LTE 1800MHz (Band 3) for India. It has unibody metal build and is just 6.99mm thick.
Infocus M535 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Inlife UI
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 156x 76.8 x 6.99mm; Weight: 158g
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The Infocus M535 comes in Gold and Silver colors and is priced at Rs. 9,999 in India. It is available exclusively from Snapdeal.
Commenting on the launch, Sachin Thapar, Country Head, InFocus India said:
We believe that specs are not the only consideration while buying a smartphone today; the look and feel plays a huge part in consumer’s buying decision. Increasingly, consumers are going for a device where the design reflects their personality and distinct them from the crowd. Metal is the ultimate hallmark of premium looks and sturdy body, which is what we bring with InFocus M535, the only metal body smartphone at Rs.9999. With this product, we completely change the rules of the game for the under-10k category in the country and offer our customers the best possible value for their money.