HTC launched the Desire 728 dual sim, a mid-range 4G smartphone in China last month. Now the company is all set to launch the Desire 728G dual sim, a variant of the smartphone with 3G connectivity and dual SIM support with dual GSM SIMs or GSM + CDMA option. It has 1.5GB of RAM, compared to 2GB of RAM in the Desire 728 and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) HTC’s own Sense UI on top.
Other specifications are similar, including a 5.5-inch HD screen, Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera and dual front-facing BoomSound speakers and Dolby Audio.
HTC Desire 728G dual sim specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Sense UI
- Dual (GSM + GSM / CDMA) nano SIMs
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 27mm lens, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, BSI sensor, f/2.8 aperture, 33.7mm lens, 1080p video recording
- 3.5 mm headset jack, FM Radio
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers, Dolby Audio
- Dimensions: 157.9×77.8×7.87mm; Weight: 153g
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with a-GPS
- 2800mAh battery
The HTC Desire 728G dual sim comes in White and Grey colors and will go on sale in India soon for Rs. 17,990, according Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom.