Samsung had announced Gear S2, Gear S2 3G and Gear S2 classic smartwatch last month. Today, the Gear S2 3G is now available for pre-order and will also arrive at T-Mobile by November 15.
The Gear S2 3G sports a 1.2-inch ( 360×360 pixels) Circular Super AMOLED displays, rotating bezel and run on Tizen based wearable platform. It comes with built-in e-SIM support that lets you independently make and receive calls.
Samsung Gear 3G Specifications
- 1.2-inch (360×360 pixels) Circular Super AMOLED display, 302 ppi
- 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory
- Tizen based wearable platform
- IP67 Certified Dust and Water Resistant
- 2G, 3G, Call via SIM card
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Heart Rate, Ambient Light, Barometer
- 300mAh Li-ion battery with wireless charging
The Samsung Gear S2 3G will be available on Verizon for pre-order for $349 contract-free, or $299 on a two-year contract and it will be sold online and in Verizon stores on November 6th. In case of T-Mobile the Gear S2 with “4G” connectivity arrives November 15 for $359.99 or for $0 down and $15 per month for 24 months. The smartwatch is available in Dark Grey and Silver color models for both the carriers.