Motorola has launched the Moto X Style, the company’s latest high-end smartphone in the X series. It was announced back in July along with the Moto X Play that was launched in India recently starting at Rs. 18,499 and packs a 5.7-inch (1440×2560 pixels) Quad HD display, is powered by a 1.8 GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU, runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS, has a 21-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash 4K video recording and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash. Motorola recently promised Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) update for the smartphone.
It has Dual SIM support, 4G LTE connectivity with support for LTE bands for India and packs a 3000mAh built-in battery with Turbo Charging capabilities. It also has a water-repellent nano coating that keeps water away to a certain extent and has IP52 rating.
Motorola Moto X Style specifications
- 5.7 (1440×2560 pixels) Quad HD TFT LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8 GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16/32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture , 1.4um pixel
- Dimensions: 153.9 x 76.2 x 6.1 to 11.06 mm (curve); Weight: 179g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
The Motorola Moto X Style comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 29,999 for the 16GB variant and the 32GB variant costs Rs. 31,999. It will be available for pre-order exclusively from Flipkart from midnight of October 14th.
It also comes with several launch offers for purchases between 14th and 20th October, 2015 that includes:
- 100% cashback for 100 lucky customers
- Rs. 5000 off on International holidays for all customers from MakeMyTrip
- Flipkart Electronic Gift Vouchers worth Rs. 1000 for all customers
- Exchange offer of up to Rs. 15,000